Thursday, July 27, 2006

 

New pretty things!

Yes, it's time for that good old post genre: 'What has come my way recently book & other -wise' Two from Hereford Cathedral Library, but I can't seem to find them on Amazon, so I'll add them in a bit. From Waterstones (Three for Two - great shopping!):

I read it when it was first published, and wanted my own copy for re-reading pleasure


Partly because it was simply there, and partly to lend to Bridget at a future date


You know when you leave a book somewhere halfway through reading it? My first copy of this was left on an Olympas Airlines flight from Athens. Along wit ha rather nice scarf as it happens. I also wanted to find out what happened to the Vikings in Greenland. It seems they died.

From Amazon itself:



Everyone needs a little bit of Trollope in their life. And it gives you a fine chance to say the word 'trollope' in real life. A simple pleasure, but a good one.


"What now for man raised by Puffins?" What now indeed.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?